Monday, February 21, 2011

The search for the personal trainer continues ... pt 2

After last weeks DISMAL attempt at hiring a trainer tomorrow is take 2.

I am excited! To start with she is giving me a complimentary session to see if we "click". In my mind it means she will be working to see if she gets my business and I *like* that!

I'm also excited about the training they do. Fun creative training ... not just sitting on a treadmill. Oh and they use KETTLEBELLS! I love to use these at home and so want someone to show me how to use them properly!

Downside is - 1) I'm still not sure I can afford a pt, but I'm lookig at just a 12 week investment. And 2) the trainer is an hour away. Good thing is I get to see my mum and buy shoes for my grad while I am there!

Anyway - will update tomorrow. Excited tho!

1 comment:

  1. I've got my fingers crossed for you Kath! I hope she's the one to KICK YOUR BUTT! ;)

    Mmmm shoes.... I love shoes...

    ReplyDelete