Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm learning to love Mondays!


Mondays is MY night at the gym. Miss e knows she has to play quietly till daddy is there to pick her up, paul knows he is on daddy duty ... And it's all about me.

Monday is my night to go hard. Monday is my night to dust off the cobwebs from the weekend and dive into a new week!

Monday is cardio ....group power (like pump) and zumba! And over 1000 calories burned!

A little positive affirmation from mish doesn't hurt too!






I love mondays!!!! ( who would have thought it ... Me the couch potato doing a double class plus some!h

2 comments:

  1. That's a huge effort!!! I did back to back classes last night too...bit nowhere near as hard core! Pilates first followed by my first ever Body Combat (which I LOVED). 12wbt is helping change my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am JEALOUS! I want to try body combat!! My small town gym doesn't have it. And I havent been brave enough for pilates yet ... maybe this week.

    12wbt sure does change LIVES!

    ReplyDelete