Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gearing up ... Shoes

If I could convince you to spend money on one item for your health and fitness ... This would be it.





Good shoes will radically change your workouts.

And by good shoes I mean good quality, professionally fitted shoes. Not just new shoes you pick up off the clearance table.

Good quality shoes are lighter. They support your feet for the work they will be doing. Well fitted shoes will reduce your chance of injury. They reduce soreness from shin splints and other injuries.

They are an investment. I understand this. But compared to giving up because of pain, or the cost of rehabilitation they are worth it!


As for gearing up ... My shoes are good but they are starting to get some miles on them ... So I have a plan in place for a replacement pair. With the running I am doing I need the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment