Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Week 12. Final weigh in

Today is our final weigh in of week 12.

I would love to say that I have smashed every single goal I had on day 1 ... But i havent.

I'd love to say that I'm at my final and forever weight .. But I'm not.

I still have some unfinished business.

I know where it is i am lacking and the changes i have to make next round. I still have a lot to learn and a lot to achieve.

But I am happy.

I have lost over 8 kg this round. I am sooo sooooo close to being healthy.
I am a 12. I never thought I would say that.
I deal with stress and anxiety so much better. This has been a blessing.

My health is 100% out of site competely turned around.

And as I committed ... I have kept this blog up 100% to encourage me ... And hopefully inspire someone else. There is nothing special about me. We can all do this.

But the thing I am happiest about .... My proudest achievement ... Is I know and can proudly say

I am a runner

I am stronger than i imagined

And i am an exerciser for life.


Yes i will be back. I am going to do at least two more rounds.
The next round i am finishng this. Cementing those good habits, working on those things which even now still bring me down.
Next round i am focussing on getting strong and fast. I have at least 4 fun runs i want to do. Speed will neveer be on my side but i am going to continue to run and see where it leads me.

But I'll save all that for next week.

This week i am going to celebrate.

I am off to melbourne on friday. To train with mish ... And 700 other 12wbters!! I cannot wait!!

And then we are going to party!! And celebrate.

Cause even with much to achieve .... I am so far from wheere i was. Now is the moment to share the joy!!

Next weej i plan. Next week i commit to finishing this task,

But i think we have time for a glass of champers first ... Dont you???

No comments:

Post a Comment