Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Today was an awesome day

Today was a great day.
Today I hit the gym straight after drop off and overcame my fear of the weights room.
Well overcame some of the fears anyway!

It might take me all round but by the end I AM going to feel at home there!

I worked hard and I felt great.

I had a good chat with one of the trainers (therapy maybe?) about some concerns I have ... and she gave me some good tips ... and a lot of love and encouragement too! I think she is my biggest fan!

Then I went home. I committed today to spending as much time at home and trying to find some sanity.

I cleaned. I sorted. I got our life back together.
And I did a LOT of laundry.



I roasted veges for the roast vegetable and chickpea salad ... and enough veges leftover to fill my man up at dinner - perfect timing too as a friend dropped in and I was able to share my lunch with her! Yummy food AND a catch up!


Today has been a good day. I feel strong, healthy, happy and great to be alive!

Hope your day was good too!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment