Friday, December 24, 2010

A very Merry 12wbt Christmas!

Twas the morning of Christmas and outside the house .... the rain was falling ...



Yep. Christmas morning is dark, wet and cool for a change. Perfect weather for a RUN!

Who would have thought it, even 4 short months ago, that I would be hanging out Christmas morning to go running? Crazy!





Good thing it was cool - because the girl slept in. So after santa stockings were opened, and she was happily playing with her new toys off I went.





And I did it! 3k again! Just to prove it wasn't a fluke!! And just a teeny bit faster than the other day! Merry Christmas to me!











I'm not cranky - just stinking hot and sweaty after hitting the 3k mark!




Mummy and daughter after mum's run. Hot and sweaty and SO alive!





And how good is it to come home to Mish's buttermilk pancakes and berries for breakfast






Merry Christmas all! May God bless you with your health this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment