Friday, December 17, 2010

Success is more than the scales show



Success is about more than weight loss.

In my first 12 weeks I have reduced my blood pressure from being hypertensive to normal. From 166/90 (scarey!) to 120/60. Without meds.

My BMI has decreased from being in the morbidly obese range to "just" obese. And I am knocking on "just overweight"'s door.

My body has gone from exhibiting signs of Polycystic ovarian syndrome to a normal cycle length. A huge thing for me.

My moods are much improved. And for someone with a past history of depression this is something I am very aware of and pleased to see.

These are the things that that matter to me.
Weight loss is just weight loss. But these are the things that effect my health and longevity.

Changes are happening around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment