Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hellllooooo gym! I have missed you so!



My friend ... it has been far too long between workouts ... but I am BACK!!!

Today I dragged Miss E (5yr old) to the gym so I could workout. She sat and coloured (mainly - and screamed MUM I HAVE A PROBLEM .... I'M BORED! at least once)- and I sweated.

10 min on the xtrainer. Level 6.
25 min running. I ran for all but 2 min. I went hard. I sweated. I decided to download PINK when I get home because the choruses in her songs make you WORK.
Finishing with another 15 min on the xtrainer - levels 6 -8.

When I finished I had jelly legs. I was sweating like I had run a marathon in Darwin in the summer. But I felt SO. GOOD.

It felt so good to be back.

The gym and I have a love hate relationship. Today however it was love.

Rockstar day!

(and for the record - my toe was fine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment