Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Some days are fun ... And sometimes life gets in the way.

Yestereday was fun

I turned up for step ... But because the instructor was sick we were doing boxing.
Awesome!
I've always wanted to do more boxing at my gym but for some reason worried about it,
Comfort zone smashed!

Lots of punching of boxing bag, skipping, stair runs,burpees, pushups, squats, mountain climbers ... Results in 459cal burned and very grazed knuckles!

Awesome!

That night I intended to run.
But it stormed. As in lightening, hail, and severe storm warnings,
That would be an external excuse beyond my control.
So i thought i would run on the treadmill.

But we lost power. For hours, as did the gym.

Running was not meant to be.

So instead I stretched instead. Some times you just can't win

No comments:

Post a Comment