Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Soul searching ... Where to from here

I've been doing some thinking.
Lots of thinking.
Where to from here?

After some struggles this round i feel like I am back on track, and ready to finish this journey.
I just need to work out how.

Do I do another round of 12wbt?
Do I run more, do more weights?
Do I do lean and fit or lean and strong?

How am I gping to finish out the year?

I still have some weight to lose. Less than 5kg to the healthy weight range, and after that ... I am just going to let my body lead the way. I refuse to put a number on it.

But most of all, I want to be strong. I want to know that my body is ready to do all that is asked of it. I want to be toned, and happy and healthy and fit.

There is so much more to this journey than weight loss.
I think i am ready for the next level.

Making plans and big decisions this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment