Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My water challenge

Do you know it's hot? Stinking hot here. Which reminds me of one of my bad habits.

I drink too much coffee. And not enough water. And I know it. I actually FEEL dehydrated somedays.

So while we are working through the preseason tasks, I have set myself a water challenge.

Each night I am filling 3 bottles of water and putting them in the fridge. And I HAVE to finish them each day.

Before I have a coffee ... Yes even that first cuppa ... I have to have a glass of water. And only 3 cups of caffeinated coffee each day. Tomorrow is day one. I'll update how I go!

Changing the simple things before the BIG changes kick in!

1 comment:

  1. Snap! I'll do the same. I feel I need to introduce myself. My name is Justine and your blog is one of the reasons I resigned with 12WBT. I signed up to the very first round, but I didn't do the pre-seasons tasks, and consequently did three days of the whole progam I am taking your advice and doing all the pre-season tasks properly this time, so thank you.

    J

    ReplyDelete