Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And now ... 12wbt makes marriages stronger and more fun!


10 years ago (wait - almost 11!) I married this man.


And 10 (almost 11!) years later we are still having so much fun!


But today, thanks to 12wbt I did something I have never done before. I worked out wtih my husband. And I pretty much held my own too.
You see that man of mine is super fit. Give him a bike and he will ride for days. Hills? Hills are not a problem. He LIKES hills. They are his speciality. Same for running - it seems easy for him. And he VOLUNTEERS for the hill legs. He is crazy. But today was different.

Today we went to the boxing class at the gym. It's a class that for some reason I've always been nervous about attending. I guess I always thought I wasn't fit enough for it. So I never went. But this year I am doing things that make me nervous - just to prove I can.

Boxing was hard. Boy it was hard. I was wishing someone would come and condemn those stupid stairs. We ran up and down them more than 20 times. And I sweated SO MUCH. No wonder - I burned 500 calories in that class.

But it was fun. And it was SO much fun to work out with my man! Now all I have to do is convince him to come with me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment