Sunday, January 30, 2011

Getting organized!

The #1 excuse people use when it comes to avoiding eating well and keeping fit is not being organized. Today I managed to tackle a job I have avoided for a long time.

We have a large upright freezer that we use for most frozen goods, but over time the smaller freezer had become a cluttered mish mash of bits and pieces. Today I got into it, and made it a space that will make my journey easier.







Not having time is now an excuse of the past. I have meals frozen, easy to see and quick to grab, frozen fish for a quick meal, berries to add to yogurt, or smoothies and frozen veggies as a quick addition to any meal. I also have pita breads frozen for quick mini pizzas for an easy lunch.

Feels much better!!

( next step ... The big freezer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment