Monday, October 3, 2011

Where I need to be

(source - Pinterest.com)
For some reason, I still feel out of my depth at times in the "boys" weight room where the heavy things are. It's not only the blokes - I just feel like people are looking at me and thinking I don' t know what I'm doing. (which sometimes I don't)

The thing is - I need that area to meet my goals - so I have to get over this.

SO - that quote up there - that is my new goal!
I've worked out the problem - it is worse when I really DON'T know what I'm doing!
SO that's easily fixed.
I will not step into that gym without a plan for what I am training, how I will do that, what equipment I need and how it works.
I will do my workout in my head and on paper first.
Then I will go in and train like I belong there.
Cause I do

No comments:

Post a Comment