Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Under 70!!!

First of all ... Time to celebrate!!! I am in the 60s baby!!! 69.9kg!!!


Wooohooo!!!

It would be 10 yrs since i was last this weight ... And even then only briefly! Funny thing is ... Because of the exercise and running i now fit into smaller clothes than i did then!

This weeks weigh in was a bit of a mystery to me. I had no idea how it would go. No sneaky scales peaks ... I had been away and had no access to scales. It was ttom ( sorry guys) which normally means a gain.

My workouts were differently. I consistently burned 500 cal a day ... But no big 1000 cal sessions.

And i had travelled. All about. So although i was within my calories ... There was a lot of takeout ... Who knows how much salt was in that? And for me salt means serious weight retention.

Considering the work i'd put in i really hoped to Break 25kg lost. Considering how close we are to the end it would have been fabulous to bring in a big number.

But the scales are just a tool. They just give an indication of how we are going .... They should not rule our lives or emotions.

So i am celebrating. UNDER 70kg!!!

From over 94 kg to in the 60's!

Today is a good day.

Today i do laundry. Clean. Do measurements (it is meawurement week) Buy food. And stretch. I need to stretch a lot.

Tomorrow i go hard again!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS KATH. So impressed with your work! Amazing numbers for an amazingly motivated weight loser!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete