Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I never even believed this was possible...

I tried this on just for a laugh ... found it in the cupboard. I was watching the Biggest Loser transformations special and saw Lisa trying on her wedding dress ... and since I know my dress will swim on me right now ... thought I would try this on when I saw it ... And now I am sitting here in a great big puddle of tears ... and totally shellshocked. In a formal dress from year 12...


That's a 20 year old dress.


With Michelle bigger things can happen than you ever imagined possible.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, Kath, even after 20 years! Congratulations on being in the super sixties - I loved reading about your story and training session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! So happy for you :)
    Maybe this could be your finale outfit? ;)

    ReplyDelete