Thursday, December 1, 2011

Truth


There are people in my life who do not get the me I am becoming.

People who see the weight loss but do not understand that this is only part of the journey for me.

People who see the hours spent in the gym as a hardship ... A chore ...

There are people who do not get me. Who discourage me even at
They see choosing not to partake in every piece of cake offered as a sacrifice ...

They don't see the sheer joy I have at smashing out a big PT session.
How amazing a really good run can make you feel.
How this is not just about weight loss or how I look -but about changing my life.

Not everyone will support you.
Treasure those who do.
Surround yourself with like minded people (don't forget the forum or twitter!)
Be true to who you are
And don't let the haters get you down.

Your dreams are worth it xxx

~- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment