Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Today ...

Today i finally took time to pamper myself. To thank my body for every step, every rep, every lift ... All the sweat it has gone through to get me here.

Today i stopped in the midst of the christmas rush for me!


I must admit I felt pretty good even before the day began.
I fit into my skinniest pants ... And I felt kinda cute!

First up coffee with a friend ...

Then shellac manicure ...




And a pedicure too! Nothing says Christmas like red toenails!!



Then finally, the highlight for me! A body scrub and massage, using a voucher given to me by two dear 12wbt friends.

It was perfect.
Training, work, life, and night shift has me tired at the moment.
This forced me to stop.

And just as the massage began , the rain pelted down outside.

I swear i fell asleep ... More than once.

It was just what iI needed. Calming, restorative, relaxing, and gave me time out in the world.

I think this might be my new Christmas tradition. Pampering to thank my body for all it does for me ... While the rest of the world drowns in Christmas madness outside
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment