Sunday, November 20, 2011

From my mum xxx To all of you.

My mum made me cry today.

I was fruit and vege shopping at a roadside stall on our way home from Brisbane and I randomly checked facebook (as I do)

She had posted this message. And she asked me to share it with my supporters.

I cried.

I love my mum. She has never ever critisized me. At my heaviest she has sewn and made sure I looked as good as I could. She is always always in my corner. Her and my dad rock.

So to all my supporters
To Mish
To the support crew (especially Gabi!)
To Ange and Lisa and Rell and Leander and Kym and my home town crew and Maz and Donna and Anita and Emmy and Heidi and Ruth and Liz (who comments on so many fitness blogs and inspires so many!), and Bec and the whole Qld Crew
To my twitter family
To everyone who comments on my blog
Heck - even Lorna Jane herself not only inspires me with her gorgeous creations, but uses twitter to support, encourage and inspire me xxx
To my gym! Especially that crazy PT I have
To my mum, my dad
And my man, and my girl - who amaze me with how much they support me ...

This is for you from my mum xxx

Big THANK YOU to all Kathy's supporters from her Mum and Dad. We've watched Kathy battle her weight and the side effect of depression,etc for years, but we've never been able to fix it. We've always know there was another "Kathy" hidden away and it so wonderful to see her emerge and become the self assured, happy and BEAUTIFUL person she is today. Thank to you everyone who has helped and special thank you to Paul and Miss E who have given Kathy the time and inspiration to be who she is today.

6 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous Kath. well done to you for doing though. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath, thankyou for sharing this letter from your mum. Thankyou for being you! You have worked so hard to get to where you are & I absolutely LOVE being there with you and seeing you achieve so much. Seeing you realize your potential is amazing. You are strong, fit and healthy...and more important than anything, a wonderful role model for Miss E.
    To Kath's mum, thank YOU for being such an amazing support to your gorgeous daughter :)
    Rell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath's Mum and Dad... wow! You DO rock! Unconditional back up from one's parents in these lifestyle changes we are all making for ourselves is not always a 'given'. You need to add yourselves to that list of supporters. Don't discount how significant your 'rock solid' support is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kath,
    You're welcome - it's such a pleasure to see you coming into your light and shining so brightly.

    Your Mum rocks BTW :)

    Hugs
    Liz N

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kath and Kath's Mum and Dad,
    If it wasn't for Kath and her incredible blog I would have never have signed up for 12wbt. I am so grateful I did as I have made wonderful friends who I have and have not met (yet)! Watching, reading and getting to know you Kath has been a huge part of my personal transformation and seeing you continually get back up and continue to push yourself and achieve amazing things has kept me (and I'm sure many others) going. You are an incredible inspiration and a gorgeous and beautiful woman whom I cannot wait to meet in just a few weeks.

    I'm so pleased to read of your Mum and Dads support for you Kath. And that letter is AWESOME!

    Emmy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!!!
    Lovely support and words from your Ma.
    Thanks for sharing :)
    Hugs
    Bxo

    ReplyDelete