Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Do you ever have that moment ..

When you realise your heart isn't in it because your goals have changed??

I might be there right now.

Don't get me wrong - fit - strong - healthy - ... that is still so where I want to be and the heart of all my goals.

It might just be time for a goal review.

I think I've been resting on my laurels and I'm not happy there.

Big things ahead.

Maybe a countdown to Chrissy challenge.

Stopping. Breathing today.
Working out what matter most right now so I can focus narrow and nail that goal!

1 comment:

  1. Kath, it sounds like you and Ruth are in the same place... I feel a bit the same, but unlike you both I'm a LONG way from goal.

    I'm hoping it's an 'end of year' thing and we're all feeling a bit stale!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete