Saturday, March 22, 2014

Some things are harder than you think they will be.

Fighterbabe is 19mths.

Can you believe it?

My miracle is a climbing running walking always moving ball of energy.

And I can tell you I am not where I thought I would be.

Getting back to the life I was living was harder than I thought.

A big part of it is excuses I know. And I'm not going to go into that.

But for other new mums out there - sometimes it is just hard.

Mind, body and life did not work in a way I could go back to the old me.

Injury made it worse.

And for a while that was ok with me.

But now ... now I feel I need to change.

I want time for me back.

I want to feel like I can trust my body to be strong.

I want to feel healthy not tired.

So baby stepping I am back.

I'll update you with my plan shortly.

But for now - it is enough for me to say that I've been to the gym three times in the last three days.

Happily  - that's a good enough start for me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment