Friday, March 28, 2014

7 days



7 days of eating clean

7 days of tracking

7 days of moving my body

I am feeling so much better already.

I am finding I am able to give that little bit more at the gym.

I am shoes on, gear ready, eager to get out the door when Paul gets home so I can get to the gym.

I still miss the days of being able to workout whenever I want - and knowing my body is strong.

But I am 7 days closer to where I want to be.

Do I wish I started earlier? Don't we all. But I didn't. And it is what it is.



My plan for the next 7 days?


  • To give my body an active rest day
  • To make something simple and delicious for quick last minute lunches.
  • To continue training every day.
  • To begin to test my foot with small, slow running intervals.
  • And to swallow my pride, and book an assessment at the gym so I can get a weights program sorted that I am happy to do. I miss being strong.
Next weekend I have the lovely reward of a trip to Phantom of the Opera. I get to hear music that stirs my soul . That will be my reward

No comments:

Post a Comment