Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week three blogging challenge ... My greatest support!

Time to give a shout out! Who or what is your greatest support? Share the love! Give your thanks!

Is it your mum? Your partner? Your bestie??
The forums? Twitter? Facebook??

Maybe it's your faithful dog?

Your HRM that never tells a lie

Let's take the time to recognise those in our life that keep us going day by day!
Be grateful! Write it down!

And then get brave. Share it with them. Pass it on.
Let them know how much they mean to you.



4 comments:

  1. This was quite timely for me thanks Kath.. really helped me with my decision making process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kath! I loved this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath

    Playing catch up. Just did my week 1 challenge (Dream it, do it). More to follow.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant add mine now?? http://byclops77.blogspot.com/2011/10/12wbt-blogging-challenge-week-3-support.html

    ReplyDelete