Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's official...




I've registered!! 10km at the Gold Coast Marathon series.



I'm running for my Uncle. He was a boxer in his youth. Worked hard all his life.


Cancer may be winning the battle ...but his the courage and fighting spirit of his youth will not be lost. I'm running for him.



If you want to help me fundraise to give cancer a swift kick where it hurts look to the right .... even a few dollars adds up.


This disease makes me mad. I'm mad when I see my patient's suffer. I'm mad because my best friend lost her mother way too young to this disease. And I am FURIOUS to see it hurting my family.


I'm am running because it is all I can do. If I am running for your family too - drop me a note. Let me know



xxx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment