Saturday, November 10, 2012

Preseason tasks ... Gearing up

This is my favourite preseason task.

I kind of like to shop :)

Problem is - after several rounds of 12wbt I don't REALLY need to gear up ;)

I have my shoes (new ones coming too!). I have my heart rate monitor. I have the apps I use to track my progress. I have a gym I attend. Home weights. I'm set.

But what I wanted was a reminder.
A reminder of the tenacity, the grit, the courage that helped me reach my goal in the first place.

And that will bring me back to being my strongest fittest me yet.

When I saw these shirts I knew I'd found what I needed.





The words are a reminder.

On my body I will wear a reminder of the strength I have inside.




Another task done.

One more week till kick off.

I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment