Sunday, September 30, 2012

October! It's on!!


October 1.
Time to get serious.

This isn't about weight loss (well it is - but that's not the centre of it)
This isn't about a dress size.

This is about being free.

It's about taking the actions, to help me live the life I want to live.

And it starts with seriousness today.

Goals for October
1. Train 5 sessions a week - with at least one Super Session that tests me.

2. Focus on nutrition. This is the one thing, with preparation I can control completely. Even if baby gives me no time to train, I can focus on what goes into my mouth. And it is the one thing that will make the biggest difference.


3. Limit my computer time, so I am actively present with my children when they are awake, and so that I get things done
4. Run a 2.5k river loop by the end of October (albeit slowly)
5. Lose 4kg



Small goals. Achievable. If I am persistant and if I am flexible.

Today is day 1. Nutrition is sound, and a return to bootcamp is planned. Bring. It. On.

No comments:

Post a Comment