Sunday, September 2, 2012

My little distraction ...



I honestly thought I had typed this post. Such is the memory of a new mama!

And then ... well then I got a little busy.

A little distracted. And with good reason.

To all those who have followed my journey - wished us luck, prayed and hoped with us ...
our little miracle is here.

Welcome Fighter Babe earthside!

A beautiful girl - born a trifle early at 37 wks 3 days and tiny at 6lb 5oz.

And she has worked her way into our hearts already.

I was blessed with a good pregnancy - and managed to stay active right till the end. In fact, in the afternoon before my waters broke I was down at the river walking.

My body has changed. Of course. I have some weight to lose. Of course. And 12wbt  will help me with that.

I'm glad to know it's there.

But right now we are taking the weightloss slowly. I have the birth to recover from, and this gorgeous little person to soak up. I've waited a long time for newborn cuddles. I'm going to get my fill of them xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations :) what a beautiful girl! I am over the moon for you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. So gorgeous. Happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete