Thursday, April 18, 2013

Learning to STAND again - but on my own two feet this time

As we speak in Brisbane the STAND convention with Emazon is kicking off.
Those who know me, know how much I respect this woman - and by any account you would think I would be there. I mean the atmosphere will be electric and there is so much to learn.

But every time I went to book - it never felt right.

And today - finally I got clarity. I know why.

This time. Once and for all I need to STAND- but I need to STAND on my own.
I need to trust in my body, my wisdom, my spirit, my strength.
I need to learn my lessons on my own.

Right now is not the time for a teacher. One day that will come again.

Right now is the time to trust ME enough.
To remove my safety nets.

And to let myself fly.

I thought I would be sad about not attending the convention.

But I feel free.

This week I have left my PT.
I am leaving my gym.
I am not attending STAND.

But in no way does this mean I am giving up on me.

Instead. I am believing in me.

I am removing the safety nets, and for this period at least I am trusting me to do what I need to to STAND.

Enjoy this weekend girls - embrace it.

I will be with you. My red wings are spread wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment