Monday, September 23, 2013

parkrun!

This is one of the most exciting things that has happened to my sleepy old town in my opinion!

And something I am so proud to be part of bringing to our town.

I am part of the proud run a bit walk a bit crowd at parkrun right now.

But I am pushing my way forward.

Right now I am focussed on the 2.5k river loop. My goal is to run that entire thing. Once I can - I know I can do anything.

Today I ran a bit walked a bit. BUT I ran 400m and 200m lots and walked minimally to recover. I ran 1.6k of the 2.5k.

It's might not sound a lot - but to me it's a HUGE win.

(oh - and more importantly to me ... I DID BOXJUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

I feel like I am regaining me. A tiny babystep at a time

1 comment:

  1. Baby steps are still steps in the right directions! Congratulations! Best wishes working towards your goals!!

    ReplyDelete