Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Helloooooo ... is there an echo in here????

OK. I admit it.

The blogging has been a little light on here.

Sorry about that.

Part of the problem is ... that darn morning sickness. Yep. I'm blessed to have it! But boy did it make things rough for a bit!

Add to that first trimester exhaustion.

But also there has been the emotions. After so many years wanting to be pregnant I am struggling to relax and enjoy. I still worry and think I always will. It's only natural.

So my headspace hasn't been at blogging and I'm sorry.

But I'm back.
Just maybe not as much as before.

To my readers who struggle with my pregnancy posts ... I'm sorry. I get it. I know how hard it can be. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Infertility sucks. No other way to describe it.

If you have to take a break from my blog I understand. My posts will be pretty preg heavy .. cause that effects my training so much right now.

I wish you joy and peace in the wait ... and if I can help .. let me know xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment